Are you looking for a powerful generator that can offer you loads of power to power up all appliances in your home or to give you the necessary power in your job sites or to power up appliances you need when you are on a picnic on your RV?
Well, there is no better choice than the DuroMax XP10000EH Portable Generator. This machine is a very powerful one that runs on both liquid propane and regular gasoline. So, if you find that gasoline is in shortage, just use liquid propane to power up your appliances.
This portable generator offers 10000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, which means that you can run a lot of big appliances at one time. It is very easy to move from one place to another as it is fitted with durable wheels. The machine has a rugged and solid construction and weighs 265 pounds.
The interesting features offered in the DuroMax XP10000EH dual fuel powered generator are as follows.
- It runs on either gasoline or liquid propane (LPG)
- Electric key start for easier operation
- Maximum starting power out of 10,000 watts and running power output of 8000 watts
- Can be started easily with the recoil start option
- Solid fills tires and higher handles so that it can be transported in any terrain
- 18HP OHV 4-stroke air cooled very powerful engine
- Fully functional power panel with 120V receptacles and option to choose between 120V and 240V
- Designed to be used by anyone with easy electric or recoil start
- A flip switch to change from LPG to gasoline or vice versa
- Power panel includes advanced low oil warning light, circuit breaker, volt meter, start switch and the power outlets
- Good value for money
- Dual fuel options
- All power outlets are included
- A powerful 18HP motor that never loads up
- Solid tires that never go flat
- An all-inclusive power panel
- Voltage selector switch to run just 120V appliances or run both 120V and 240V appliances at one time
- Does not have a solid construction and framework
- The manual is not up to the mark
- Propane fuel hose is very close to the wheels
- Not CARB compliant
The DuroMax XP10000EH is a powerful and heavy duty portable generator that runs on LPG or gasoline. It is very easy and convenient to use, thanks to its electric start. If its battery goes down, then you can use the recoil option to start the engine. The unit comes with a wheel kit and easy to use handles that make it very easy to transport the generator.
The generator has an EPA approved and hence can be used while camping. The power panel is top class and offers a wide range of plug configurations and displays for easy use. You can work multiple appliances at one time using this powerful generator.
It comes with a powerful 18HP OHV engine that delivers continuous 8000 running watts. With the use of the special noise muffler, the engine sound is greatly reduced. It is a versatile generator that will meet all your emergency power needs easily.
To know whether the DuroMax XP10000EH meets all power needs or not, we need to compare it with two other products in the same category and class. The Westinghouse WH7500E gas powered portable generator with electric start is a powerful generator that houses 420cc 4-stroke OHV engine that offers 9000 surge watts and 7,500 running watts.
The DuroMax XP10000EH offers 8000 running watts through its powerful 18HP engine and is better in power comparison. The Westinghouse generator runs only on gasoline, whereas the DuroMax generator runs on both LPG and gasoline. All other features are more or less similar between the two models.
The other generator we consider for comparison is the Smarter Tools ST-GP7500SDEB dual fuel portable generator. This machine is not as powerful as the DuroMax XP10000EH as it offers just 6500 running watts, as against 8000 watts by DuroMax and it is powered by just a 389cc OHV 4-stroke air cooled motor.
It is not as efficient when it runs on gas when compared to how it runs on liquid propane. This is not the case with DuroMax 10,000 watt portable generator.
From the above comparison, it is evident that DuroMax XP10000EH portable generator with wheel kit is a more powerful generator that can power up a lot of appliances at one time.
Just by spending a few hundred dollars more you are getting a very good generator that offers extra wattage and one that can handle high voltage appliances with ease. The unit has AC and DC regulators as well as the spark arrestor to ensure that the machine remains safe and in top working condition for many years.
With the electric start option, the DuroMax XP10000EH Dual Fuel Powered Portable Generatorcan be used by anyone to power up appliances. Even the recoil start option is very easy and with just one pull of the coil, the generator gets into action. Use this dual fuel powered generator to power up heavy appliances and multiple small appliances at one time.